Owners of some of your favorite “Office” fansites are bringing you a contest to help fight the summer repeat blues!
Are you the Ultimate Office fan? Do you consider yourself the Dunderhead of all Dunderheads? Do you have what it takes to join the Dwight Army of Champions, go head to head with Michael's jokes, out-weird Creed, out-drink Meredith...you get the picture! We are looking for you! You probably visit a fan-site to two from time to time, why not take a chance to win some nifty gifties while doing it?
The owners of TheTwoCents.com, TheOfficeChat.com, OfficeQuotes.net, LifeInTheOffice.com, JelloStapler.com, Flonkerton.wordpress.com, Mtt.Just-Once.net, TheOfficeAlliance.com and The Office Live Journal Community are combining to bring you this summer-long adventure through cyberspace!
Every week a different site from above will host the Scavenger Hunt and you, the Dunderheads, will attempt to collect all the information asked for each week! You don’t have to go search crazy, all the items asked for each week will be Office specific content listed on one of these above nine sites. Then you gather up the requested info, email it to the host, and BAM your entry is submitted!
Every week, starting the week of July 9th, one entry will be selected to advance to the “Hunt of Champions”. Entries with the most correct requested information will be entered into a random drawing and one champ per week will be announced. The week leading up to the Season Premiere of “The Office’s” 4th Season will be the “Hunt of Champions” to crown the biggest Dunderhead out there!
The winners of each week will compete and the grand prize winner will receive an Official Dwight Bobble-head from the NBC Store as well as some other swag the site owners can round up!RULES
(All entries must follow all the rules or they will be considered void)
- Only one entry per person/per week
- Residents of the Continental U.S. do not pay shipping for prizes. Hawaii , Alaska and International entries will have to pay for the shipping if they win.
- Hunters may only win once, but may participate in as many weeks as desired for fun.
- All entries MUST include full name, city/state, e-mail and phone number.
- This contest, and sites included, are in no way associated with creators of “The Office”, NBC or any of its websites/affiliates.HOST SCHEDULE
(check these sites every Monday for the official Scavenger Hunt Task List)
July 9th http://www.thetwocents.com/
July 16th http://www.lifeintheoffice.com/
July 23rd flonkerton.wordpress.com
July 30th http://www.jellostapler.com/
Aug 6th http://www.theofficealliance.com/
Aug 13th mtt.just-once.net
Aug 20th http://www.officequotes.net/
Aug 27th community.livejournal.com/theoffice_us
Sept 3rd http://www.theofficechat.com/
Sept 10th HUNT OF CHAMPIONSPRIZE LIST FOR GRAND CHAMPION:
- Dwight Bobblehead from NBC Store
- TheTwoCents Coffee Mug
- Call of Duty video game
- TheTwoCents Magnet
- A Flonkerton Journal
- A Flonkerton Button Pin
- Bobby Ray Shafer (Bob Vance - Vance Refrigeration) Autographed Script Cover Copy
- Hat from Coopers restaurant/bar in Scranton
... MORE TO COME!!WEEKLY WINNERS
- Week One: Amanda R, Ohio
- Week Two: Hayden H, Arkansas
- Week Three: Andy S, Texas
- Week Four: Michelle C, New York
- Week Five: TBA
Your Office Site Admins